Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

fcc adult sunday school discussions...

Hello to FCC's adult Sunday School class! If you are reading this, you have successfully navigated your way through the blog-o-sphere jungle to my blog site. Yes, this is Justin’s site!!! I am not a car salesman or insurance broker! ;)

I hope that we can develop a vibrant and interactive community here at Treasure Coves.

My intent is to write at least one major post per week on our text for Sunday's discussion. We usually have excellent discussions during our classes. This is perhaps a tool to allow our discussion to take place during the week too. It will help us to be better informed by God's Word and each other by the time we meet on Sunday.

If this is your first time interacting with a blog - do not fear! It is easy, simple, and inter-generational (No Todd, you are not too old for this!). It’s simply, really. Just give it a shot, and ask your kid for help if you get stuck. :)

Simply create an account that will allow you to post comments.
Here's how:


1. Click on “comments” below the blog you wish want to talk about
2. Scroll down under “choose an identity” and click the blue “sign up here” link
3. Easily create a Google account (if you have gmail, you can just click “sign in first”)
4. Write your comment & enter the word verification below (Make sure to click “email follow-up comments to me”. That way, you know when someone replies to your thoughts.)

That’s it – your comment will be posted under your screen name, allowing others to see what you are thinking!! You have now joined a blog community – don’t you feel special now?!!!

I really would love at least a few people from class to comment each week. This helps me in many ways to think, prepare, and apply the text personally. Hopefully it helps you too in your spiritual walk.

Ask me hard questions. Disagree with me. Cross-reference and use context to struggle through the text with me.

We can all learn more if we interact, think, and meditate more. Thanks for visiting, and make sure to leave me a comment!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is going to be very interesting!!